A little information about us.
We are a medical and surgical ophthalmology practice based in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles County. Our keratoconus treatment centers are headed by our dynamic medical director- Rajesh Khanna, MD. He has over 25 years experience in the management of keratoconus eye disorder.
Los Angeles Keratoconus expert Dr. Khanna is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist by the American Board of Ophthalmology. He is well known for his expertise in correcting and restoring vision in progressive keratoconus and Post Lasik ectasia.
Patients love Rajesh Khanna, MD for his bedside manners. His patience to listen to the problems facing patients suffering keratoconus is noteworthy. He and his team of technicians do advanced detailed tests to craft a unique plan for each eye suffering from keratoconus.
Dr. Khanna has the following credentials establishing him as a keratoconus surgeon.
- Board Certified By ABO
- Fellowship trained in cornea at University of Cincinnati
- Certified in Intacs placement by Additional technology
- Certified in Implantable collamer lens by Staar
- Avedro certified in cornea cross linking with riboflavin for progressive keratoconus and post lasik ectasia
- Experience in treating keratoconus patients for over a quarter century
- Happy patients in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles.
Dr. Khanna is on the staff of Los Robles Hospital and Ventura Community Memorial Hospital. He is a voluntary clinical instructor at UCLA.
If you would like to know more about us - Dr. Khanna and his caring staff please get in touch. We promise you that would be a life changing phone call you make.